‘Very good, I like that’, says Europa League draw host after Man Utd icon John O’Shea’s cheeky joke live on TV | COVTVN2 | 2024-02-24 09:08:01

New Photo - 'Very good, I like that', says Europa League draw host after Man Utd icon John O'Shea's cheeky joke live on TV | COVTVN2 | 2024-02-24 09:08:01
'Very good, I like that', says Europa League draw host after Man Utd icon John O'Shea's cheeky joke live on TV | COVTVN2 | 2024-02-24 09:08:01

The Manchester United legend came by means of the membership's academy to grow

JOHN O'SHEA was involved in a clumsy joke and trade stay on air whereas doing the Europa League draw.

The Manchester United legend came by means of the membership's academy to grow to be an important member of Sir Alex Ferguson's aspect.

'Very good, I like that', says Europa League draw host after Man Utd icon John O'Shea's cheeky joke live on TV
'Very good, I like that', says Europa League draw host after Man Utd icon John O'Shea's cheeky joke live on TV
TNT Sports activities
John O'Shea couldn't resist a cheeky joke as he made the Europa League draw[/caption]
'Very good, I like that', says Europa League draw host after Man Utd icon John O'Shea's cheeky joke live on TV
'Very good, I like that', says Europa League draw host after Man Utd icon John O'Shea's cheeky joke live on TV
TNT Sports
The host of the draw had referred to as the defender 'certainly one of most adorned and versatile gamers'[/caption]

The 42-year-old Republic of Ireland star gained 5 Premier League titles and the Champions League and was famend for enjoying in quite a lot of totally different positions.

Despite being recognised as a centre-half, he also performed both full-back positions and midfield as he turned the last word utility man whereas profitable 14 major honours with the Pink Devils.

Remarkably, O'Shea even stored a clean sheet after stepping into aim in February 2007 after an damage to keeper Edwin van der Sar in a Four-Zero win at Tottenham.

After finishing his enjoying career with Sunderland and Reading, he has since started coaching and labored with the Royals, Stoke City, Birmingham and Republic of Ireland's national group and U21s.

At present he was on obligation in Dublin to help draw the last-16 of the Europa League within the Irish capital.

He was introduced on to the primary stage by the host, who described him as "considered one of most adorned and versatile gamers" of all-time.

O'Shea was then asked to stand on the presenter's left as he explained how "it's essential to have the positioning".

That led to O'Shea replying tongue-in-cheek: "I'm versatile so I can change."

The host awkwardly replied: "Excellent, excellent. I like that."

Fans soon took to X, formerly generally known as Twitter, to troll the presenter after his description of the United icon.

One wrote: "Can't consider John O'Shea has simply been described as some of the versatile and adorned footballers in European historical past."

One other stated: "Didn't have hearing John O'Shea as one of the versatile and adorned gamers of all time on my listing of things I'd hear at present."

A 3rd commented: "'Probably the most adorned and versatile gamers of all time….John O'Shea'… Oh actually, do f*** off."

Whereas a fourth simply described it as a "bit random".

Followers instantly claimed the draw was rigged after the ties – which embrace Liverpool vs Sparta Prague – have been decided.

'Very good, I like that', says Europa League draw host after Man Utd icon John O'Shea's cheeky joke live on TV
'Very good, I like that', says Europa League draw host after Man Utd icon John O'Shea's cheeky joke live on TV

MAN UTD NEWS LIVE: All the newest information from Previous Trafford

'Very good, I like that', says Europa League draw host after Man Utd icon John O'Shea's cheeky joke live on TV
'Very good, I like that', says Europa League draw host after Man Utd icon John O'Shea's cheeky joke live on TV
TNT Sports activities
The awkward moment got here when O'Shea was asked to stand to the host's left[/caption]
'Very good, I like that', says Europa League draw host after Man Utd icon John O'Shea's cheeky joke live on TV
'Very good, I like that', says Europa League draw host after Man Utd icon John O'Shea's cheeky joke live on TV
TNT Sports activities
The presenter beloved the defender's cheeky response[/caption]
#good #says #europa #league #draw #host #man #utd #icon #john #osheas #cheeky #joke #live #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #Sport

More >> https://ift.tt/ViRfX9C Source: MAG NEWS

 

MARIO MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com