'It's a jumble sale, absolutely tragic' people say as shoppers fume at New Look's 'cheap looking but expensive' clothes | 2U5484C | 2024-02-26 07:08:01
The lady questioned who was shopping for clothes from New Look, as she claimed that even her nan wouldn't wear most of it.
NEW Look buyers have been left completely divided after a lady confirmed off the retailers' 'bizarre' and 'low cost' wanting gadgets.
The lady questioned who was shopping for clothes from New Look, as she claimed that even her nan wouldn't wear most of it.



Posting on social media, a trend and wonder fan who posts beneath the username 'Aesthetically Yours', took her followers around her native New Look.
She stated: "I imply, it's a genuine question, as a result of let's face it, when was the final time you stated to someone, 'oh, I like your skirt, where's that from?' and she or he stated, 'New Look'. Come on, when was the final time?
"I mean, 'oh, do you like my jacket? It's from New Look', – stated nobody, for a very long time.
"So I assumed, I'm gonna go in there. And I used to be truly fairly stunned."
Whereas she was impressed with the jumpers, the prices of the cardigans and blazers left her open-mouthed, as she shared: "There's quite a couple of nice little bits. Verify these little jumpers out. Obtained them in some very nice colors. £12.99, they're fairly good.
"So I had a bit of mooch around. Yeah, there's some not so good jumpers in there, however you already know, we've all obtained totally different types.
"They've obtained the same type of cardigans as that they had in Primark. These are £25.99 – just a little bit expensive.
"They've obtained the jean skirts in there which might be in all places.
"And quite a nice blazer. However I assumed, have you learnt what – that's really quite expensive for £45.99.
"There's a bit of little bit of a sale happening in there as nicely."
<!-- End of Brightcove Player --> As the consumer spotted a gray shacket, she requested: "I imply, what's that?
"There was some really, really bizarre issues."
The lady also wasn't eager on the holiday clothes, as she claimed: "I mean, come on, who's gonna put on a gown like that?&
"This is when it will get really dangerous. Who is gonna put on this? I imply, why is it even taking area?
"Why is it hanging up? I mean, my nan gained't even put on that. What is that?"
Despite this, the brunette magnificence did find a pair of trousers that she favored, as she added: "These I beloved. I truly purchased these."
However the purchases stopped there – as the printed clothes left this shopper speechless.
She continued to question: "What's that? I imply, come on. Has New Look gone for the older type individuals?"
<!--googleoff: all--> <blockquote class="article__quote"> </blockquote> <!--googleon: all--> Regardless of this, the consumer was impressed by the swimwear and a pair of nude sandals, as she claimed: "They've received a great deal of swimwear in there. There were quite a number of nice little bits of swimwear to be truthful. I'm gonna give New Look that.
"And I really like these [sandals]. I'd truly go back and get these as a result of I'm considering they might go good with these trousers that I acquired.
"A great deal of hats in there, some really nice ones.
"Loads of costume jewellery in there as nicely. May return because I see some really nice little bracelets in there.
"The footwear – I wasn't impressed with the footwear. The footwear weren't good. You get higher footwear in Primark."
The consumer then found a long-sleeved gown that had been decreased, as she requested: "What's that? What the hell is that?
"Who would even put on that? Come on New Look. Get a grip.
"Good little luggage in there. You recognize, there were a couple of nice ones, but not too positive about some of them.
"I really like this one – it's sort of a green color. I assumed, 'yeah, that's nice', however then once I obtained actually close up, it seems a bit low cost."
<!--googleoff: all--> <blockquote class="article__quote"> </blockquote> <!--googleon: all--> The TikTok clip, which was posted underneath the username @aesthetically_yours_x, has clearly left many open-mouthed, as it has shortly racked up 80,300 views in just 22 hours.
But social media users have been divided on the lady's claims – whereas many shared the identical opinion, others couldn't disagree extra.&
One individual stated: "I feel the standard has changed. It's much cheaper wanting and expensive for the quality today."
Another added: "It's develop into a jumble sale of various brands."&
A third commented: "The New look where I reside is completely tragic."
While another person claimed: "Low cost with an expensive label."
Nevertheless, not everybody was on the same web page, as many New Look fans flooded the feedback to disagree with the patrons claims.
One shopper explained: "Love New Look. I put on a whole lot of their clothes and tops. The sizing is so a lot better than most outlets."
A second asked: "I'm going there on a regular basis, what's up with it?"&
Another person wrote: "They do pretty midi clothes within the spring/summer season. I've acquired masses. Additionally love their denims selection."&
While one other New Look fan expressed: "80% of my wardrobe is in reality from New Look."
To this, the consumer replied: "I assume I'm old fashioned."
Fabulous can pay on your exclusive tales. Just e mail: fabulousdigital@the-sun.co.uk and pop EXCLUSIVE in the topic line.



More >> https://ift.tt/bRChzsX Source: MAG NEWS