Boyfriend should get half the jackpot – I've seen the CCTV, says shop worker who sold £1m scratchcard to warring exes | 8KO82G1 | 2024-02-26 06:08:01
The Nisa employee stated she clearly recalled regulars Michael Ca
THE store assistant who bought a £1million scratchcard to warring exes says CCTV helps the case for splitting it 50/50.
The Nisa employee stated she clearly recalled regulars Michael Cartildge, 39, and Charlotte Cox, 37, coming in and shopping for two cards.


And she or he claimed the store's CCTV picked up Michael displaying her his telephone, backing his claim that he tried to transfer cash to cover the acquisition.
The assistant believes it is just truthful to share.
She stated: "I'm on no one's aspect. I like them both. However I truthfully consider that the cash ought to be both of theirs.
"How are you going to stay with yourself after robbing half one million? I know I couldn't."
The couple are locked in a bitter dispute over the jackpot, with security engineer Michael claiming he's entitled to half.
Waitress Charlotte dismissed his claim he tried to ship cash as garbage — and has been deemed sole winner of the bumper payout after dumping him.
The store worker in Spalding, Lincs, stated the couple often bought booze but they have been skint on the fateful Friday in October.
She recalled Michael making an attempt to send the money to cowl the 2 £5 Dice Towers games.
The assistant stated: "I joked, 'You've not acquired the money!'. But he was like, 'Yeah I've. It's this bloody signal in here'. Then he held the telephone up to her and it was the spinning wheel."
CCTV from their go to was taken as a part of an investigation by lottery bosses into the row. It was stated to point out Michael displaying his telephone to the shop assistant.
<!-- End of Brightcove Player --> She can also be stated to have given a press release to Lincolnshire Police.
But new lottery proprietor Allwyn dominated that Charlotte was the rightful claimant as her identify was on the again of the card.
Michael claimed that the couple mentioned shopping for a house with the winnings.
But he was then kicked out of mum-of-one Charlotte's residence three weeks later.
She informed The Sun: "I bought the ticket. He didn't switch me the money."

Michael claims he recommended the pair pop to the Nisa shop next door to buy a couple of £5 scratchcards[/caption]

Michael and ex-waitress Charlotte before their cut up and bitter battle over the winnings[/caption]


<p class="article__content--intro"> By Rachel Dale </p> </div> </div></p><div class="hashtags">#boyfriend #should #half #jackpot #ive #seen #cctv #says #shop #worker #who #sold #1m #scratchcard #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #Politics </div></div> More >> https://ift.tt/bRChzsX Source: MAG NEWS