‘As an interior designer I say 10/10’ professionals share as woman shows how she made a coffee table using IKEA bowls | 243MJ8R | 2024-02-22 07:08:01

New Photo - 'As an interior designer I say 10/10' professionals share as woman shows how she made a coffee table using IKEA bowls | 243MJ8R | 2024-02-22 07:08:01
'As an interior designer I say 10/10' professionals share as woman shows how she made a coffee table using IKEA bowls | 243MJ8R | 2024-02-22 07:08:01

DIY fan Naeva used bamboo serving bowls, as well as a bit of glass which she nabbed fr

A WOMAN has revealed that she created her very personal coffee table, because of low cost buys from IKEA.

DIY fan Naeva used bamboo serving bowls, as well as a bit of glass which she nabbed from Facebook Marketplace to create a shocking centrepiece for her front room.

'As an interior designer I say 10/10' professionals share as woman shows how she made a coffee table using IKEA bowls
'As an interior designer I say 10/10' professionals share as woman shows how she made a coffee table using IKEA bowls
A DIY fan has left individuals open-mouthed as she demonstrated how she made a shocking espresso table using low cost serving bowls from IKEA
tiktok/@naeevass
'As an interior designer I say 10/10' professionals share as woman shows how she made a coffee table using IKEA bowls
'As an interior designer I say 10/10' professionals share as woman shows how she made a coffee table using IKEA bowls
Naeva took to social media to share her step-by-step tutorial and revealed the gadgets you will want if you want to do the identical
tiktok/@naeevass
'As an interior designer I say 10/10' professionals share as woman shows how she made a coffee table using IKEA bowls
'As an interior designer I say 10/10' professionals share as woman shows how she made a coffee table using IKEA bowls
She used the no extra nails glue and a Johnstone's matt paint
tiktok/@naeevass

Thrilled together with her DIY creation, Naeva took to social media to point out how she made it, leaving many open-mouthed.

She penned: "DIY Coffee table utilizing IKEA serving bowls."

In the brief clip shared on-line, we saw Naeva show the step-by-step strategy of how she made her beautiful desk.

To start out, Naeva used no extra nails glue, which you'll be able to nab from Screwfix for simply £3.99, to stay collectively serving bowls, which she nabbed from IKEA for £15 every.

As soon as the DIY enthusiast had made three balls, from six serving bowls, she then used Johnstone's one coat matt paint within the shade seashell, to paint the bamboo bowls.

When you fancy nabbing this paint, you'll be able to order it from Amazon now for just £17.99.&

Once the bowls have been painted and dried, she then put them on the floor and added a large piece of glass on the top, creating a wonderful espresso desk.&

We expect the table appears fabulous and clearly Naeva enjoyed making it, as she later claimed: "It was so therapeutic too."

The TikTok clip, which was posted underneath the username @naeevass, has clearly left many open-mouthed, because it has shortly racked up 72,000 views in just six days.

Social media users have been left surprised at the DIY espresso desk and lots of took to the feedback to precise this.

                    <!-- End of Brightcove Player -->  

One individual stated: "As an interior designer I say 10/10."

One other added: "That is lovely!!! Completely love this!"&

A 3rd commented: "How artistic! It turned out so good."

<!--googleoff: all-->  <blockquote class="article__quote">    </blockquote>  <!--googleon: all-->  

At the similar time, someone else asked: "Where did you get the glass from?!"

To this, the DIY fan defined: "It's from Fb Marketplace.

"I just typed in 'circle eating table' and so many got here up. For reference it's 100cm.

"The glass prime was detachable so you might just raise it off."

In the meantime, another person questioned: "I really like this but did you glue the glass too?"

In response, Naeva explained: "No I didn't. It's surprisingly sturdy.

"I didn't need to add glue because you would see it by way of the glass." 

Fabulous can pay on your exclusive stories. Just e mail: fabulousdigital@the-sun.co.uk and pop EXCLUSIVE within the subject line.

'As an interior designer I say 10/10' professionals share as woman shows how she made a coffee table using IKEA bowls
'As an interior designer I say 10/10' professionals share as woman shows how she made a coffee table using IKEA bowls
Once the bowls have been glued collectively, she coated them within the seashell paint
tiktok/@naeevass
'As an interior designer I say 10/10' professionals share as woman shows how she made a coffee table using IKEA bowls
'As an interior designer I say 10/10' professionals share as woman shows how she made a coffee table using IKEA bowls
She then placed the piece of glass, which she received from Facebook, on prime
tiktok/@naeevass
'As an interior designer I say 10/10' professionals share as woman shows how she made a coffee table using IKEA bowls
'As an interior designer I say 10/10' professionals share as woman shows how she made a coffee table using IKEA bowls
Social media users have been left totally surprised on the lovely desk
tiktok/@naeevass

#interior #designer #say #1010 #professionals #share #woman #shows #how #made #coffee #table #using #ikea #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #ShowBiz

More >> https://ift.tt/J0oOUv7 Source: MAG NEWS

 

MARIO MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com