I'm A Celebrity star Maura Higgins sparks a huge ratings boost as young fans go wild for her 'iconic' jungle debut - while rumoured flame Pete Wicks is tipped for Strictly exit

New Photo - I'm A Celebrity star Maura Higgins sparks a huge ratings boost as young fans go wild for her 'iconic' jungle debut - while rumoured flame Pete Wicks is tipped for Strictly exit
I'm A Celebrity star Maura Higgins sparks a huge ratings boost as young fans go wild for her 'iconic' jungle debut - while rumoured flame Pete Wicks is tipped for Strictly exit
She's made an immediately impact mere minutes after her arrival in the camp. And it seems that Maura Higgins' stint in the I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! jungle has already had a knock-on effect, with her arrival in Thursday's episode sparking a huge ratings boost with younger viewers. The former Love Island beauty, 33, left fans in hysterics with a string of 'brilliant' one-liners after moving into the Jungle Junkyard with fellow new arrival, Reverend Richard Coles.
More >> https://ift.tt/3UgqwWy Full Article on Source: TODAY MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Kash Patel #DeSantis #Absolutely NOT #Nancy #Zelenskyy #Hegseth

 

MARIO MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com