Christian Slater got an 'ego boost' from beating Channing Tatum in a push-up contest

New Photo - Christian Slater got an 'ego boost' from beating Channing Tatum in a push-up contest
Christian Slater got an 'ego boost' from beating Channing Tatum in a push-up contest
Christian Slater got an 'ego boost' from beating Channing Tatum in a push-up contest while filming Zoë Kravitz's directorial debut Blink Twice. 'I think I did, like, 52 [push-ups] at that time,' Slater said. 'I could have kept going, but I didn't want to embarrass everyone.' He clarified that he did all 52 push-ups 'all in one shot,' and joked that the prize he won was an 'ego boost, really.
More >> https://ift.tt/hPtMcTx Full Article on Source: TODAY MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Telegram #Idris Elba #Brasil y Colombia #5 INTs #Florida St #Bobcats

 

MARIO MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com