I'm A Celeb's Coleen Rooney reveals the big mistake Wayne almost made when he got a tattoo tribute to her

New Photo - I'm A Celeb's Coleen Rooney reveals the big mistake Wayne almost made when he got a tattoo tribute to her
I'm A Celeb's Coleen Rooney reveals the big mistake Wayne almost made when he got a tattoo tribute to her
Coleen Rooney has revealed the mistake her footballer husband Wayne almost made as he was getting a tribute to her tattooed on his arm. The WAG, 38, opened up about the near gaffe during Tuesday's episode of I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here. During the episode, the media personality discussed the early days of her relationship with the former England player with her fellow camp mates. Coleen and Wayne first met when they were just 12 years old but the pair did not start dating until she was 16.
More >> https://ift.tt/Pn7mZw4 Full Article on Source: TODAY MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Diddy #Venezuela #Rand Paul #Obamacare #Biden and Harris #Kash

 

MARIO MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com