I'm A Celebrity star GK Barry's sweet tribute to her girlfriend Ella Rutherford is revealed after she offered rare insight into their romance

New Photo - I'm A Celebrity star GK Barry's sweet tribute to her girlfriend Ella Rutherford is revealed after she offered rare insight into their romance
I'm A Celebrity star GK Barry's sweet tribute to her girlfriend Ella Rutherford is revealed after she offered rare insight into their romance
After months of keeping her girlfriend's identity under wraps, GK Barry is finally opening up about their relationship and even brought a subtle reminder of her into the I'm a Celeb camp. The TikTok star, 25, is dating Lioness, Ella Rutherford, and a sweet dedication to the Ipswitch football star, 24, on GK Barry's nails can be revealed as she has a tiny white E on the fingernail where a wedding ring would go.
More >> https://ift.tt/3UgqwWy Full Article on Source: TODAY MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Kash Patel #DeSantis #Absolutely NOT #Nancy #Zelenskyy #Hegseth

 

MARIO MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com