Cody Simpson reveals the very surprising thing which kept him grounded as he struggled with fame - and whether he will ever return to competitive swimming

New Photo - Cody Simpson reveals the very surprising thing which kept him grounded as he struggled with fame - and whether he will ever return to competitive swimming
Cody Simpson reveals the very surprising thing which kept him grounded as he struggled with fame - and whether he will ever return to competitive swimming
Cody Simpson has opened up about the very surprising thing which helped keep him grounded while living in Los Angeles during the height of his fame. The singer-turned professional athlete, 27, appeared on Nova's Fitzy & Wippa with Kate Ritchie and told the hosts his rare swimming sessions helped keep him in a good headspace. 'I didn't swim for the better part when I lived there. It was towards the end that I started to really realise that I needed it because I missed it so much,' Cody said.
More >> https://ift.tt/NMhsHKz Full Article on Source: TODAY MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Kash Patel #DeSantis #Absolutely NOT #Nancy #Zelenskyy #Hegseth

 

MARIO MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com