Carol Vorderman, 63, sends VERY cheeky message to I'm A Celebrity's Melvin Odoom, 44, after he admitted having a massive crush on her

New Photo - Carol Vorderman, 63, sends VERY cheeky message to I'm A Celebrity's Melvin Odoom, 44, after he admitted having a massive crush on her
Carol Vorderman, 63, sends VERY cheeky message to I'm A Celebrity's Melvin Odoom, 44, after he admitted having a massive crush on her
Carol Vorderman sent a cheeky message to I'm a Celebrity's Melvin Odoom after he admitted to having a crush on her. Radio host Melvin, 44, revealed his surprising celebrity crush to his fellow campmates on Tuesday's episode after they received their luxury items and doubling down the following night he role played asking the Countdown star out for a dinner date. Carol, who has been keeping up with the show, was quick to respond and sent him a message by calling into spin off show I'm a Celebrity.
More >> https://ift.tt/NMhsHKz Full Article on Source: TODAY MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Diddy #Venezuela #Rand Paul #Obamacare #Biden and Harris #Kash

 

MARIO MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com