The real reason I stood by Giovanni Pernice after Amanda Abbington's bullying accusations: What he confided in me, the audience's reaction to him... and why I believe he'll be back on Strictly: ANTON DU BEKE

New Photo - The real reason I stood by Giovanni Pernice after Amanda Abbington's bullying accusations: What he confided in me, the audience's reaction to him... and why I believe he'll be back on Strictly: ANTON DU BEKE
The real reason I stood by Giovanni Pernice after Amanda Abbington's bullying accusations: What he confided in me, the audience's reaction to him... and why I believe he'll be back on Strictly: ANTON DU BEKE
Anton Du Beke is trying to teach me how to play golf, the game he loves almost as much as dancing. 'Bend at the hips there,' he says, and I swing but completely miss the ball. 'Oh, that was very good.' But I didn't hit it! 'No, but your action was lovely.' Thankfully this is only happening in the privacy of an underground golf club in Soho, where the course is a simulation seen on a screen, although the clubs and ball are real.
More >> https://ift.tt/XCGtIij Full Article on Source: TODAY MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Cardi #Zelensky #Clinton #Illegals #Travis Scott #Lindsey Graham

Post a Comment

0 Comments