Lottie Moss speaks out on her relationship with sister Kate as she admits they are very 'different' people

New Photo - Lottie Moss speaks out on her relationship with sister Kate as she admits they are very 'different' people
Lottie Moss speaks out on her relationship with sister Kate as she admits they are very 'different' people
Lottie Moss says that she is 'so different' from her sister Kate Moss. The OnlyFans star, 27, had an infamous feud with her elder half-sibling for a number of years and now she has explained how she had to bear her sister's name 'heavily' in the early days of her career. She told The Sunday Mirror: 'When I started modelling, I carried it quite heavily. Now I'm just known as me.
More >> https://ift.tt/KgIrVLG Full Article on Source: TODAY MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Social Security #The FBI #harry styles #Pentagon #DO SOMETHING #Clinton

 

MARIO MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com