Gladiators legend recalls horrifying moment she could have been left 'dead or paralysed' after a live stunt went wrong
A Gladiators legend has recalled the moment she feared could have been left 'dead or paralysed' after horrifying stunt went wrong. Diane Youdale, 55, who starred as Jett on the programme's first four seasons from 1992-1995, admitted the horrifying accident forced her to quit. While taking part in an event for the TV series at Wembley Stadium in 1996, she very nearly ended up with a 'hangman break.' Speaking on People Are Deep, Diane explained: 'I was sort of scraped off on one of the gurneys and taken off in an ambulance, and as the ambulance was approaching the hospital, I remember thinking I'm okay I can move my hands.
More >> https://ift.tt/OLPMRVa Full Article on Source: TODAY MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Zelenskyy #Alaska #MSNBC #Spider-Man #Kylie #Drakes
0 Comments