Rylan Clark reveals I'm A Celeb star Tulisa has 'been through a hell of a lot' as he reveals why he defended her against 'disgusting' trolls

New Photo - Rylan Clark reveals I'm A Celeb star Tulisa has 'been through a hell of a lot' as he reveals why he defended her against 'disgusting' trolls
Rylan Clark reveals I'm A Celeb star Tulisa has 'been through a hell of a lot' as he reveals why he defended her against 'disgusting' trolls
Rylan Clark has broken his silence after defending I'm A Celebrity's Tulisa as he revealed the real reason why he spoke out against the 'disgusting' trolls. The ITV presenter, 36, took to X on Monday to support his pal after the N-Dubz star, 36, was mocked for her changing appearance. Speaking to MailOnline Rylan, who is working with Amazon in time for Black Friday, revealed that Tulisa has 'been there for him since X Factor' and 'will always defend her'.
More >> https://ift.tt/Pn7mZw4 Full Article on Source: TODAY MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Diddy #Venezuela #Rand Paul #Obamacare #Biden and Harris #Kash

 

MARIO MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com