Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Dorit Kemsley gives update on rocky friendship with Kyle Richards

New Photo - Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Dorit Kemsley gives update on rocky friendship with Kyle Richards
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Dorit Kemsley gives update on rocky friendship with Kyle Richards
Dorit Kemsley is speaking out about her rocky relationship with Kyle Richards. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, 48, whose home is reportedly in pre-foreclosure amid her divorce with Paul 'PK' Kemsley, said her issues with Richards, 55, have been brewing for a while. 'You reach a point where in your life, especially when you decide to publicly separate with your husband after being together for 13 years, married, nine, I had reached a point in my life I started to feel like I was coming into my power,' the reality star told People.
More >> https://ift.tt/HQKnO07 Full Article on Source: TODAY MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Project 2025 #Mitch McConnell #Alaska #Ben Carson #Joe Rogan #ElectionResults

 

MARIO MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com