I'm A Celebrity viewers fume as it's revealed Dean McCullough is up for ANOTHER Bushtucker Trial as 'angry' fans ask why people are still voting for him

New Photo - I'm A Celebrity viewers fume as it's revealed Dean McCullough is up for ANOTHER Bushtucker Trial as 'angry' fans ask why people are still voting for him
I'm A Celebrity viewers fume as it's revealed Dean McCullough is up for ANOTHER Bushtucker Trial as 'angry' fans ask why people are still voting for him
I'm A Celebrity viewers fumed as it was revealed on Sunday that Dean McCullough would face yet another Bushtucker Trial. The BBC Radio 1 presenter was voted yet again to take part in a trial, despite having done so many already. The result left many viewers puzzled as to why fans were still voting him to do the trials as they begged the public to give other campmates a chance.
More >> https://ift.tt/lRapQEZ Full Article on Source: TODAY MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Mitch McConnell #Oklahoma #mRNA #Ben Carson #Trudeau #Tucker

 

MARIO MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com