I'm A Celebrity fans claim Ant McPartlin is 'genuinely fed up' with Dean McCullough as they spot another savage snub following his fifth trial

New Photo - I'm A Celebrity fans claim Ant McPartlin is 'genuinely fed up' with Dean McCullough as they spot another savage snub following his fifth trial
I'm A Celebrity fans claim Ant McPartlin is 'genuinely fed up' with Dean McCullough as they spot another savage snub following his fifth trial
It appeared that they were starting to build bridges after a series of rocky trials. But I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! fans have been quick to note that host Ant McPartlin is still 'fed up' with campmate Dean McCullough, as he delivered another brutal snub following his fifth Bushtucker Trial. Dean, 32, was once again chosen to take on the latest trial during Monday's show, but in a surprise twist, conquered his fears to earn a respectable 10 stars for camp.
More >> https://ift.tt/Qtl2Rs3 Full Article on Source: TODAY MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #NATO #Walmart #SCOTUS #Newscum #Trudeau #Newsom

 

MARIO MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com