Coleen Rooney 'set for most emotional I'm A Celeb moment of the series as show bosses plan surprise'

New Photo - Coleen Rooney 'set for most emotional I'm A Celeb moment of the series as show bosses plan surprise'
Coleen Rooney 'set for most emotional I'm A Celeb moment of the series as show bosses plan surprise'
Coleen Rooney could be set for 'the most emotional I'm A Celebrity moment of the series,' according to a new report. The show's bosses are planning a surprise for the WAG, during the friends and families episode. Her husband Wayne is unlikely to be flying out to Australia to meet her when she departs the camp while being tied to his job as a manager at Plymouth Argyle. He is at home solo parenting their four boys - Kai, 15, Kit, 11, Klay, eight, and six-year-old Cass, with Coleen's mum expected to meet her when she leaves the jungle.
More >> https://ift.tt/HQKnO07 Full Article on Source: TODAY MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #DeSantis #Alaska #Ben Carson #mRNA #Project2025 #Colorado

 

MARIO MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com