Transfer News RECAP: Latest news including Calafiori to Arsenal, Borussia Dortmund target Man City defender, and West Ham chase Crycensio Summerville

New Photo - Transfer News RECAP: Latest news including Calafiori to Arsenal, Borussia Dortmund target Man City defender, and West Ham chase Crycensio Summerville
Transfer News RECAP: Latest news including Calafiori to Arsenal, Borussia Dortmund target Man City defender, and West Ham chase Crycensio Summerville
Goodbye!Sorry guys, but it's time for me to head home. I know, it's a shame, but don't worry we will be back with all the latest transfer news tomorrow. You won't miss a trick. There were no major signings to report today, but a few are certainly getting closer, so keep an eye out. Right, I'm going to shoot. Goodbye. 15:35Where Arsenal need to strengthen?This is a question I have seen pop up everywhere of late?
More >> https://ift.tt/vEfjCwX Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

 

MARIO MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com