Transfer news RECAP: Jadon Sancho 'close to agreeing personal terms' on move away from Old Trafford, Man City 'join race' for Eberechi Eze and Arsenal make bid for goalkeeper

New Photo - Transfer news RECAP: Jadon Sancho 'close to agreeing personal terms' on move away from Old Trafford, Man City 'join race' for Eberechi Eze and Arsenal make bid for goalkeeper
Transfer news RECAP: Jadon Sancho 'close to agreeing personal terms' on move away from Old Trafford, Man City 'join race' for Eberechi Eze and Arsenal make bid for goalkeeper
Cheerio!Not the cereal, no. I'm just saying goodbye! Don't worry, we will be back very soon will all the news regarding transfers - the window really is hotting up. Make sure you don't miss a beat, as you can see from today, clubs are finally getting their wallets out. What will tomorrow bring? I'm sure a lot. I'll see you all very soon, have a great evening! 15:39Maatsen arrives at VillaWhat's the saying again?
More >> https://ift.tt/Vlpb320 Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

 

MARIO MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com