Mahalia Barnes shares surprising update on her father Jimmy's health and next career move after open heart surgery: 'He's got to do less'

New Photo - Mahalia Barnes shares surprising update on her father Jimmy's health and next career move after open heart surgery: 'He's got to do less'
Mahalia Barnes shares surprising update on her father Jimmy's health and next career move after open heart surgery: 'He's got to do less'
Jimmy Barnes is fighting fit after his recent open heart surgery. So much so that his daughter, Mahalia Barnes, who is also the singer's manager, cannot keep up with him. 'He's got to do less because he's too well – although I don't know how that's possible' the 41-year-old tells this week's issue of Stellar Magazine. 'I've had to increase my gym attendance because I feel like he was putting me to shame' she added.
More >> https://ift.tt/1WSuHXi Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

 

MARIO MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com