DR RICHARD VINEY: I'm a sexual health expert... and here's what science has discovered about how long men REALLY last in bed

New Photo - DR RICHARD VINEY: I'm a sexual health expert... and here's what science has discovered about how long men REALLY last in bed
DR RICHARD VINEY: I'm a sexual health expert... and here's what science has discovered about how long men REALLY last in bed

It's so often the subject of boasts... or cruel jokes: how long a man 'lasts' in bed. If it's all over to quickly, the other party can end up dissatisfied. But equally, going on for too long can become something of a chore. To try to end the debate on just what IS the normal amount of time, science has been hard at work coming up with some definitive answers.
More >> https://ift.tt/4ewmZHL Full Article on Source: #Smackdown #Roman #Jeter #BeatLA #TheChi #jaemin
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

 

MARIO MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com